2008-2010 Powerstroke 8" 4 Link Conversion Lift Kit (BDS567H)
Part Number: BDS567H
Click here to customize this Kit
|2008-2010||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD Diesel|
This lift kit is designed to take that powerhouse of a 6.4 and make the truck stand up and out around the rest! This 4-Link conversion with 8" of lift over the factory ride height while retaining your factory steering geometry so you don't ruin your driving dynamics. Why a 4-link system? It's simple, with 10" of wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticeable even under normal driving conditions.
Part Number: BDS567H
- 8" GlideRide Leaf Springs
- 4-Link Frame Mounting Brackets
- Steering Stabilizer
- Anti-Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Bump Stop Extensions
- Clears 37's
- 4-Link conversion for greater control
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 13.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- If your vehicle is equipped with a rear anti-sway bar, you will need to order 123009 in the options section.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123406 in the options section.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft.
- This system can clear 38's with the addition of a front bumper spacer available in the accessories - part # 1230
- Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- U-bolts will not fit dually models.
- Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models. BDS leaf springs are not intended for use beyond the truck's maximum payload capacity. Trucks equipped with overload springs will only have the capacity of a non-overload-equipped truck. If heavy payload use is desired, supplemental rear airbags are recommended.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.