|2008-2010||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD Diesel|
Your 6.4 is a Powerhouse that can eat up miles like no other! Match the power of the beast under the hood by lifting your truck with a 4-Link conversion 4" lift kit. Designed to make sure you don't lose any control while you increase the stance, this also will reduce caster change through wheel travel maintaining controllability on & off-road.
Part Number: BDS548H
- 4" ProRide Coil Springs
- Steering Stabilizer
- Anti-Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- NX2 Series Shocks
- 4" Rear Block Kit
- Clears 35's
- OE Driveability
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top-mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the accessories section.
- Removal of factory block required.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- U-bolts will not fit dually models.
- Dropped pitman arm will not fit 10 lug wide track F350 models.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.