Fits: 2007.5-2012 Dodge w/ 6.7L Cummins
The Thunder 330 was designed to handle multiple fueling upgrades and comes equipped with an extended tip 62mm FMW compressor wheel and 6 pad 360-degree thrust bearing. The Thunder 330 utilizes the 74mm turbine wheel and has an appealing compressor housing. The Thunder 330 uses a .80 A/R exhaust housing in which they modify the angle of the exhaust nozzle, maximize the wastegate ports, and enlarge the wastegate chamber for full wastegate travel. The Thunder 330 can support over 600hp and is the best all-around performance turbo on the market.
Part Number: 22A457
- Designed to handle multiple fueling upgrades
- Equipped with extended tip 62mm FMW Compressor wheel
- Equipped with 6 pad 360-degree thrust bearing
- Appealing compressor housing
- Modified - enlarge wastegate chamber for full wastegate travel
- Supports over 600hp
- Thunder 330 Turbocharger
- Two-Piece Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- Turbo Gasket
- Oil Drain Tube
- Intercooler Boot (13+ Model Only)
- All Industrial Injection Performance Products Are Not Legal For “On-Road”, “Off-Road”, or “Dual-Use”. These Products May Only Be used In “Closed Circuit Competition Only” Vehicles.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.