Fits: 2007.5-2009 Cummins With 6.7L I6
If one turbo on your Cummins works well, then a second will make it work great! Whether you keep your stock turbo as the atmosphere for that daily driveability that you're used to or upgrade to a BEP/Borg Warner unit, you'll get power up top that will drastically increase your Cummins performance! Compounds are not just for go-fast power though, they'll noticeably increase your trucks towing useability, fuel economy and lower your EGTs often over 200F.
Pusher turbo kits are unsurpassed in quality. If you're doing this kit at home, when we say every bolt/wire/clip/bracket is included for assembly we mean it. The R&D that has gone into each pusher kit is unrivalled to make this one of the most comprehensive assemblies out there. It doesn't matter if you're a professional in a shop or a hobbyist having fun in the garage, parts that don't fit suck!
- Supports up to 750HP with stock Holset charger and over 1000HP with upgraded chargers
- Installation of this kit is extremely easy, simply remove your existing cold air intake and downpipe then start bolting in parts.
- Requires simple hand tools and basic mechanical knowledge for installation.
- Included are extensive step-by-step instructions.
- The average install time is 4-8 hours.
- Compatible with most Borg Warner S400 frame chargers and stock-based Holset chargers
- Includes a low profile 6061-T6 aluminum coolant overflow tank
- CNC machined and laser-cut flanges for flawless mounting to your Cummins engine
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting airflow
- The overall design and location of all components allows easy access and installation
- Can be used with Pusher 3.5" Mega Passenger-Side intercooler tube
- Designed to work with stock and most "stock replacement" aftermarket exhaust manifolds
- Full steel intermediate charge pipe with a port for a boost sensor
- Front mount 5" Cold Air Intake with hidden sensor ports and massive Pusher 50 CAL Air Filter
- The Intermediate Exhaust Pipe is coated standard with 2000F capable Cerakote. It is routed for optimum exhaust flow with minimal impact to surrounding engine bay components and is hydro-formed to smoothly transition and match the S400 turbine inlet
- Two-piece downpipe with Patent Pending smooth flow flange allows for easy adjustment and fit up to the existing exhaust system
- All fittings and oil/water lines are premium quality from well-known manufactures
- Heavy-duty 4-ply silicone couplers and full stainless t-bolt clamps at every boosted connection
- Extreme duty turbo mount proven to hold the S400 in place in any conditions
- S400 charger is placed in the optimal location for optimal routing of every component in the system
- Colour matching 24"x36" high resolution "Anatomy of a Pusher Compound Turbo System" poster included with purchase
- Does not require any welding, or major modification to the surrounding components in the engine bay. This is a true bolt-on system that can be installed in 4-8 hours depending on skill level and speed of work.
- Included is every nut, bolt, hose, clamp, and even wire loom for a beautiful install
- Various powder coat colours available - all colours that don't show a lead time are usually in stock and ship same or next day
- This system is not compatible with the factory emission system and requires custom tuning to reach its full potential
Most Pusher Products will be a special order and can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact us for our stock levels!
Part Number: PDC0709HM
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.