|2007-2010||Jeep||Wrangler||X, Unlimited X|
|2007-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Rubicon, Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited Sahara|
|2010-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport, Sport|
|2011-2011||Jeep||Wrangler||70th Anniversary, Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016-2016||Jeep||Wrangler||75th Anniversary, Sport S, Unlimited Sport S, Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2018-2018||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Rubicon, Sport, Unlimited Sahara, Sahara, Unlimited Sport, Rubicon|
This Bolt-On Rear Track Bar Bracket strengthens the factory mount, reduces body roll, and improves overall handling & durability, all while being 100% bolt-on for easy installation.
Part Number: 8076
- This bracket raises the vehicle's axle side track bar mount by 3"
- The vehicle's roll center is raised, reducing body roll and dramatically improving overall handling
- Special bolt-on design strengthens the factory mount that is prone to failure
- Laser cut from 3/16" steel 2-stage powder coat finish for maximum strength and durability
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt-on components assure an easy, trouble-free installation with the use of basic hand tools. NO CUTTING REQUIRED!
- Bracket is easily removable to return vehicle to stock configuration.
- Designed to work with 2.0-3.0" lift heights with factory trackbar
- Designed to fit the stock 3.15" diameter rear axle tube of a JK
- RHD version available
- 2.0" diameter shocks are the maximum size used with this track bar bracket, any larger and rubbing will occur between the track bar
- This bracket requires the use of a 2" bump stop spacer