Fits: 2007.5-2010 GM LMM w/ 6.6L Duramax & Allison 1000 Trans.
Since the stock transmission is only engineered to handle the stock output of your engine and not a whole lot more, you may want to consider increasing the durability of your drivetrain. With the BD 1064744 transmission, you will do just that and no longer have to worry about your transmission trying to keep up with the added power to your engine. With this package, you will also receive BD's Heavy-Duty transmission pan which adds extra fluid capacity, helping to keep your transmission temperature run cooler.
Part Number: 1064744
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- BD Aluminum HD deep transmission pan increases oil capacity by 3.5qt
- High energy clutch material
- Revised oil circuits
- New converter lock-up valve to boost lock-up pressures
- New A & B trim valves deliver full line pressure to the clutches
- Increased clutch count
- Clutch Count: C1 8 clutches (14% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C2 7 clutches (17% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C3 6 clutches (50% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C4 6 clutches (0% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: C5 7 clutches (17% increase over OEM)
- Each transmission is dyno-tested
- 150,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.