Fits: 2006-2010 GMC LBZ or LMM w/ 6.6L Duramax
Each PPE Performance Silicone Hose is strengthened with 5 plies of Nomex reinforced fibres making them very tough. Fluorocarbon lining offers better lubricity (slippery and resistant to chemicals) and the silicone rubber construction ensures they can withstand constant boost pressures and temperatures from -76 degrees all the way to +437 degrees Fahrenheit. PPE silicone will maintain structural integrity even when subject to high boost pressures throughout the temperature range. In short, PPE Performance Silicone Hoses will not blow out like a stock hose will.
Part Number: 115910610
- Working pressure: 70 psi - BAR 4.8
- Burst pressure: 207 psi - BAR 14.3
- UV and Ozone resistant
- Handles high boost-pressures, oil and fuel, high-temperatures
- Higher flow and better lubricity than rubber
- 5-ply, 6mm wall thickness
- Due to the 6mm wall thickness, hose clamps must be 1/2 inch larger diameter than hose ID for proper fit.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.