Fits: 2006-2008 GM LBZ/LMM w/ 6.6L Duramax & Allison 1000 Trans.
The C2 clutch is the weakest part of the early 5-speed Allison, the BD 1604721 Shift Kit addresses this problem by applying BD's exclusive Smart Trim/ Clutch Control Valve assemblies and items to modify the C2 clutch piston for increased capacity and more durability. It also addresses the problems of going to neutral under load, 3-4 slip, burned C2/C3 clutches, sticking in one gear, not being able to move after extending parking, and the loss of pump prime. This kit is capable of handling 500 Street HP.
Part Number: 1604721
- Installation recommendation: Experienced technician
- Includes our exclusive Smart Trim/Clutch Control valve assemblies and items to modify the C2 clutch piston for increased capacity and more durability. The C2 clutch is the weakest part of the early 5 Speed Allison
- Addresses going to neutral under load; 3-4 slip; burned C2/C3 clutches; sticks in one gear; won't move after extended parking; loss of pump prime; smart clutch control valves for increased durability; SHORT-CRISP-SMOOTH-upshifts & kickdowns
- Handles 500 Street Horsepower
- Refer to Manufacturer's Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.