|2005-2007||Ford||F250/F350/F450, and Excursion||6.0L Powerstroke|
Everything about Banks 25975 Techni-Cooler Intercooler system is bigger and better than stock. It includes 3.5" mandrel-bent high-flow boost tubes, large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks versus the stock plastic ones that can rupture under high-boost conditions, a wide-open inlet and outlet, a 19% thicker core area with a 21% more volume that stock, and a colossal super-flow High-Ram intake manifold that flows air evenly over the cylinder bank of your 6.0L Powerstroke. The 25975 Techni-Cooler dramatically increases the cooling capacity by balancing the richer fuel mixture with greater flow of cooler, denser air, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency resulting in lower EGTs, higher continuous power and more power at any exhaust gas temp (EGT), and better fuel economy. Banks Techni-Cooler delivers the maximum reduction in boost air temperature without compromising boost pressure. Mounting hardware included.
Banks Part Number: 25975
- Improves Power, Durability and Fuel Economy
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG and constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- 5-year Warranty
- 18% increase in flow
- 3.5" mandrel-bent high-flow boost tubes
- Aluminum end tanks
- Thicker core with 21% improvement in volume
- Super-flow High-Ram intake manifold
- 2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have.