These are the highest quality, strongest parts available. Nearly 4 years' worth of R&D has gone into this superior design. Unlike other aftermarket designs, this is a 1-piece design with superior strength and durability due to a more consistent pre-load. As with all Kryptonite Rod Ends these carry a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
This Drag Link End is designed specifically for heavy-duty use, it will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. This Drag Link has a durable Black Oxide Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. All of our ball joints and rod ends come pre-greased and ready to install with premium Chevron Ultra EP2 Grease.
Part Number: KR3008
- Hardened Ball Stud 4140 Chromoly
- Premium Oversized Forged Housing
- Greaseable Joint Design ensures long life
- Improved Strength and Rigidity over OEM
- Direct Press In Replacement
- Made in the USA
- This is a replacement outer end for existing Kryptonite Drag Link ONLY. This will NOT fit, and is NOT cross-compatible with any other brand Drag Link.
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty: Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off-road it, wreck it, lift it, I think you get it? We don't care. If you can break it we will replace it.
Warranty Excludes Heim Joints.
Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase.