Fits: 2005-2010 Ford F-Series F250/350 HD 4WD
Loading up your truck for a hard day's work is what these trucks were designed for right? The only problem is once you get everything in your truck you might notice the headlights point a little skywards now cause your rear end is doing a squat. This is because your truck was designed to have a mix between comfort and capacity, and when you're at max capacity, that compromise is showing. Adding air springs can give you that control and stability back! If you're hauling or towing regularly Air Springs can be a huge help!
Pacbrake Air Suspension Kits use our heavy-duty air springs (or air helper springs) with one-piece aluminum end caps and 20 support wires giving you maximum strength and durability!
Part Number: HP10182
- Corrosion-resistant roll plates
- Precision laser-cut powder coated steel brackets
- Grade 5 plated hardware
- Airlines and all accessories required for the perfect bolt-on install
- Pacbrake Series
- Location Rear
- Spring Type Double Convoluted
- Hardware Included
- For Installation Instructions, Please Click Here
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.