2005-2007 Powerstroke 6" 4-Link Lift Kit (BDS351H)
Part Number: BDS351H-Overload
Click here to customize this Kit
|2005-2007||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD Diesel|
If you want to lift your Powerstroke, the 4-Link 6" lift kit is one of the greatest ways you can do it! Why a 4-link system? It's simple, through full wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), which means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. Everything is this will help you properly lift your Powerstroke without compromising performance.
Part Number: BDS351H
- 6" 4-Link System
- 4" Rear Block Kit
- Upper & Lower Control Arms
- 4-Link frame mounting brackets ( not drop-down brackets)
- NX2 Steering Stabilizer
- Anti-Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- Bump Stop Extension
- Clears 37" Wheels
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 4.5"
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 4.5"
- These trucks were manufactured with and without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs. A top-mounted overload is an extra leaf separate from the pack that set above the main leaf. You will need to identify which you have before ordering.
- The kit comes with a single steering stabilizer in the kit, but you can upgrade to a dual system in the customize your kit section.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a carrier bearing, you will need to order 123402 in the options section.
- Do not install the 4" rear block kit on vehicles equipped with a factory 3-7/8" rear block. Only use the rear spring option on these vehicles.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.