Fits: 2004.5-2007 Ford Powerstroke w/ GT37 (Build date 11/04 and newer)
The Wicked Wheel 2 WW0560 for your 6.0L offers increased performance, boost, and faster spool times while simultaneously lowering your EGT's. Each Wicked Wheel is tested in countless wheel configurations, blade numbers, dimensional changes, and pitch adjustments before settling on a configuration for each application. This ensures you have superior surge protection and the best possible wheel for your truck
- Billet Design
- Lowers EGT's
- Drop-In Replacement
- Increased Performance, Boost, and Spool Times
- Replaces Stock Part Number: 722142-0025M
- Before Ordering: Since 2005-2007 turbos can be installed in 2003 trucks if the pedestals are used, you need to be sure what wheel/ turbo you actually have.
- When turbo re-manufacturing facilities rebuild the 05-07 turbos, they almost always cut the compressor cover to clean up damages and scratches and then install 03 compressor wheels. This is a VERY common practice. Even turbos bought from Ford for an 05-07 truck will most likely have an 03 wheel installed.
- If your turbo has ever been out of the truck for repair, or you bought your truck used and don't know the history, you must measure the inducer of the compressor wheel before ordering.
- The 03 style wheel measures about 59mm and the 05 style measures about 56mm.
- This turbo has a reverse thread - meaning you turn the compressor wheel to the right to loosen. No need to torque the Wicked Wheel on. Simply snug the Wicked Wheel until it fully seats. It will self-tighten to full torque.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.