A serious package for serious street performance. R900 CP3 injection pump engineered with modified plungers and stroke to produce up to 5.25 LPM versus the stock 3.05LPM. All that fuel without going to a dual pump system, just bolt in place with no extra pulleys, belts or pumps to install. Upgraded shaft material and heat-treating process yield a stronger more durable shaft, with 9x greater fracture toughness! Long-term durability with consistent on-demand high fuel pressure supply that provides efficient atomization resulting in more power, better combustion and lower EGTs. Plus, flow-matched high-performance exchange common rail (CR) injectors support 60hp to 120hp (33% to 53% over). OE quality nozzles are extrude honed for increased flow and atomization. Like all of their injectors, these are assembled using OE procedures and fully calibrated and tested to ensure perfect performance.
Part Number: 1051505, 1051506, 1051507
- R900 PUMP
- 12mm Stroke Camshaft
- 72% increase in capacity / displacement
- Delivers enough fuel to support up to 800hp
- Maintains rail pressure
- All that fuel without going to a dual pump system
- New design cam shaft with modified plungers and stroke
- Long-term durability with consistent on-demand high fuel pressure supply
- Provides efficient atomization resulting in more power, better combustion and lower EGTs
- HPCP3 injection pump is fully tested before leaving our facility
- OE quality nozzles are extrude honed
- Increased atomization
- Assembled using OE procedures
- Calibrated on computerized OE equipment resulting in flow-matched sets
- 60hp to 120hp, 33% to 53% over
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.