Fits: 2004.5-2007 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
P1 Race Parts Exhausts are designed to fit all wheelbase & cab configurations unless otherwise specified.
Built from Heavy-Duty Aluminized Steel, this 4" Turbo Back Exhaust System offers a value price without having to compromise on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems, P1 Race Parts utilizes fully sealed tubing which will add years of life to your system. This exhaust has been specifically tuned to optimize performance, sound & fuel efficiency on your 3rd Gen Cummins.
Minimize Backpressure The secret to getting more out of your diesel engine is to give it lots of cool, clean air. The only way that you can get fresh air in, is to get the hot air out. From the spiral louvred high flow muffler to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your P1 Race Parts performance system gets the exhaust out fast. Drop exhaust gas temperature by up to 200°F and set the stage for all the performance you want. A P1 Race Parts performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
Part Number: S6126PLM
- 4" Aluminized Steel Construction
- Turbo Back Exhaust System - No Muffler
- Gain Up To 18HP
- Gain Up To 28ft-lb Of Torque
- Lowers EGT's
- No Tip
- Improved Throttle Response
- Greater Fuel Efficiency
- 1 Year Warranty
- P1 Race Parts systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck.
- Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project.
- Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
You able to send the 03 04 style downpipe with this kit ?
Hi I am looking at replacing the exhaust on our 2005 Dodge Ram diesle - how far back does this part go. Is it from CATY to tail pipe. I am good CATY up to manifold. Just trying to understand how this fits.
This is from the turbo to the tailpipe, thanks!