|Silverado/Sierra Crew Cab Short Bed
|LLY, LBZ, LMM 6.6L Duramax
The 26-gallon OEM tank that came in your Duramax is simply not enough - the S&B 10-1006 bumps your capacity to 62 Gallons with no cutting, drilling, or modifications and installs in under 4 hours. Not only does it over double your carrying capacity, but it also uses your OEM sending unit and features an integrated sump design for those guys running an aftermarket lift pump.
This tank features a built-in sump which can be used for aftermarket lift pump installation if desired. S&B recommends aftermarket lift pumps be installed according to the pump manufacturer's instructions only. The S&B sump will not cure typical "1/4 tank issues" common with aftermarket lift pumps.
S&B Tanks are made out of the best quality high-density cross-link polyethylene. S&B Tanks hold many advantages over metal fuel tanks. S&B Tanks will not rust, corrode, or delaminate over time, won't have condensation like metal tanks, and are more resilient than metal tanks.
Part Number: 10-1006
- 62 Gallons (246 Litres for us Canucks)
- 3-4 Hour Install
- No Cutting Required
- OEM Style Sending Unit Mount
- Transfer Pump Suction
- Integrated Fuel Sump
- Anti-Wave Baffles
- Double Coated Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrates with Factory Gauge
- Do you have an Auxiliary Fuel Tank? Read why using these with our tanks will void the Lifetime Warranty.
- The fuel gauge will continue to work however the distance to empty will not be accurate. There is not a way to update the fuel tank size for the distance to empty to be accurate.
- The S&B sump will not cure typical "1/4 tank issues" common with aftermarket lift pumps.