||Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins & AA114-11.5 Differential|
||LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, LML, & L5P w/ 6.6L Duramax & AA114-11.5 Differential|
BD's design deflects the oil back onto the ring gear and into the pinion gear for cooler longer life. Other differential covers are large and bulky resulting in lubricating oil being flung off the ring gear causing additional heat and/or wear.
- The engineered cover design keeps oil on the gears
- Extra capacity sump located at the bottom for gears to pick up oil - Almost double the fluid capacity
- Internal and external cooling fins
- Stainless steel Allen head cap bolts
- Fill plug
- Magnetic drain plug
- Gasketless cover has integral re-usable Viton O-Ring
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.