Fits: 2003-2012 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Or 6.7L Cummins, 4-Wheel Drive, & Pinch-Bolt On The Bottom
The Synergy 8550-01 Adjustable Track Bar is a perfect match for those looking to center the front axle when running a suspension lift. It has been bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers and will also retain the factory track-bar mounting bolts and hardware. The Synergy double adjuster sleeve and pinch-bolt assembly will allow for adjustment of the track-bar length without having to remove the control arm mounting bolt. To ensure maximum durability and corrosion resistance, Synergy has applied an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish. Installation is also made easy and trouble-free by utilizing 100% bolt-on components that can be installed with the use of basic hand tools!
- Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts & hardware
- Made from high quality 1-3/8" 1045 solid round bar
- Allows centring of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance-free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100% bolt-on components assure an easy, trouble-free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- (1) Grade 8 Pinch Bolts & Hardware
- (1) Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- (1) Synergy Dodge Front Track Bar
- For installation instructions, Please Click Here
- This Adjustable Track Bar will fit 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 2003-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4, & 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4x4 WITH the PINCH BOLT on the BOTTOM
- The trackbar can be adjusted from 38.625" (.25" shorter than stock) to 39.438". This allows the track bar to be used when lowering trucks for race applications up 3" lower than factory height and lifted applications up to 6.0" over factory height.
- The replacement adjustable joint is 4803-41 for 2003-2007 trucks and 4803-42 for 2008-2013 trucks
- Replacement polyurethane bushing halves are 4306-01. Polyurethane bushings can be upgraded to Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) one of two ways depending on bolt size:
- 2003-2007 trucks with 14mm or 9/16" bolt: Replace with 4323-01 Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) or use 8529-01 Retrofit Kit.
- 2008-2013 trucks with 16mm or 5/8" bolt: Must use 8529-01 Retrofit Kit.
- 8550-01 track bars built 5/19/2015 and newer, and 8550-02 track bars built 2/13/2015 and newer already come with Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). Replacement bushings are 4324-01 or 4324-02 depending on bolt size.
Synergy MFG. Dual Durometer Bushing
Part Number: 8550-01