Fits: 2003-2009 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins
When producing more power from a Cummins engine, more fuel is required. To supply the injection pump with additional fuel, upgraded lift pumps are added, often with additional filters and water separators to ensure the fuel is always clean. With these upgrades, the factory fuel filter assembly becomes a redundant restriction or is bypassed completely. The BD 1050370 Diesel Fuel Bowl Delete kit is designed to remove the factory fuel filter assembly and allow the addition of a fuel pressure sensor. The kit can also be used as a fuel distribution block for applications using dual CP3 kits.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1050370
- Designed for performance single CP3 pumps or dual CP3 set-ups
- Billet aluminum block replaces fuel filter and bowl
- Removes restriction and increases fuel flow
- Auxiliary supply and return ports for dual fuel supply
- Supply pump pressure sensor port
- Great for high fuel flow applications and performance lift pump kits such as FASS, AirDog and BD Flow-Max
- Includes fittings and clamps
- This kit removes OEM filtration, auxiliary filter kit required for fuel system protection
- This kit is intended to be an accessory in addition to an auxiliary lift pump and filter assembly. If the factory CP3 pump feed line has not been upgraded to the 1/2-inch hose, an upgraded feed line assembly will be required. See optional accessories for details.
- The use of this kit without auxiliary filters and water separators installed is strongly discouraged. Without a fuel filter in place, the injection system on the diesel engine could become damaged.