Fits: 2003-2007 Ford F-Series Superduty w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
The BD 1031369 Tap Shift & Exhaust brake combo is everything you need to get an upgraded exhaust brake setup on your 6.0L Powerstroke. This setup gives you all 5 gears and full control over shifting at the tap of your finger. Whether you're using it on a stock application for towing or a race truck, this is sure to increase the drivability of your truck.
Part Number: 1031369
- Delivers up to 70psi exhaust backpressure
- Works great with stock applications
- Combination Exhaust Brake & TapShifter
- Access all 5 gears with a tap of your finger
- Full control over transmission shifting
- Utilizes factory variable geometry turbocharger as an exhaust brake for added retarding force
- Outstanding for towing, racing and street use
- For towing, gear down during hill descents and lockout overdrive for hill climbing and curvy roads
- For street use, limit the range of gears to reduce gear hunting and keeping RPM high for quicker response
- For racing and dyno, allows manual control of transmission gears and on-demand control of torque converter lockup
- New Ford OE 6.7L style shift lever with +/- selector switch
- Mini gear selection display
- 12-Month Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.