Fits: 2003-2007 Ford F-Series w/ 6.0L Powerstroke & 5R110W Trans.
Since the stock transmission is only engineered to handle the stock output of your engine and not a whole lot more, you may want to consider increasing the durability of your drivetrain. With the BD 1064464 transmission, you will do just that and no longer have to worry about your transmission trying to keep up with the added power to your engine. With this package, you will also receive BD's Heavy-Duty transmission pan which adds extra fluid capacity, helping to keep your transmission temperature run cooler.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1064464
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- BD aluminum HD deep-pan increases oil capacity by 6qt
- Upgraded sump filter
- Replace plastic pressure plugs in the valve body with aluminum
- Heavy-duty snap ring and blow-off valve to prevent runaway pressure damaging case
- Reworked front pump
- Clutch Count: COAST CLUTCH 3
- Clutch Count: FORWARD 4
- Clutch Count: LOW REVERSE 6
- Clutch Count: INTERMEDIATE 5 (67% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: DIRECT 6 (20% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: OVERDRIVE 5 (67% increase over OEM)
- Each transmission is dyno-tested
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with a cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
- Add "PTO" to part number for PTO provision (i.e. 1064444FPTO or 1064444FPTOLR)
- BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.