The easy 30-minute install of the new updated "Blue Spring" will increase your fuel pressure back up to where it should be from the factory. Most 6.0's see an increase of 10 psi of fuel pressure. The added fuel pressure will help keep the injectors from outflowing the stock fuel pump, meaning no air in the injectors, and an injector that will live much longer. Most trucks will actually quite down a little at idle, rev up a lot quicker and with the added fuel pressure, a little quicker spool up on the turbo.
Another major bonus is that this block has an adjuster screw in it. This will allow you to bump pressure up a little for big injectors. Or after the spring settles after years of abuse, just loosen up the jam nut, and run the adjuster screw in a turn or two to get your fuel pressure back to where you want it. Everybody has their own opinion of fuel pressure in a 6.0L Powerstroke, why not choose for yourself, we recommend setting it between 55-68psi. This kit also comes with a Brand New Billet Aluminum housing to keep the regulator spring set and to prevent leaks from the housing. This is a much thicker, stronger billet piece than the factory Cast Aluminum spring housing. The factory unit is known to leak or "weep" fuel from the sides.
Part Number: SDG-6.0P-FBADJ-03-01-20
- Anodized in Sinister Gray
- CNC Machined from T6-6061 billet aluminum
- Laster etched Sinister Diesel logo
- New "Blue Spring"
- New Gaskets
- Restores lost fuel pressure from a worn spring
- Adjustable fuel pressure so you can fine-tune your performance
- Helps save Injectors from low fuel pressure
- Impervious to cracking like the fuel filter cap
- Fuel Filter Cap features a 1/8th" NPT port for fuel pressure testing w/Sinister Diesel Billet Spring Housing
- Sinister Diesel Fuel Filter Cap
- New "Blue Spring"
- New Gasket/O-ring set
- Installation Hardware.
- Not compatible with E-series Powerstrokes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.