Fits: 2003-2007 Ford F-Series w/ 6.0L Powerstroke
MBRP Exhausts are designed to fit all wheelbase & cab configurations unless otherwise specified.
Built from 16-Gauge T409 Stainless Steel, the MBRP S6212SLM 4" SS Turbo Back Exhaust & No Muffler offers a value price without having to compromise on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems, MBRP utilizes fully sealed tubing which will add years of life to your system. This exhaust has been specifically tuned to optimize performance and sound on your Powerstroke. So not only will your 6.0L sound amazing, but you will also gain up to 18HP and 28ft-lb more torque while lowering your EGT's!
- 4" Stainless Steel
- Utilizes The Stock Catalytic Converter
- 3.5 Downpipe & 4" Turbo Back Exhaust System
- No Muffler *Straight Pipe*
- Gain up to 18HP
- Gain up to 28ft-lb of Torque
- 5-Year Warranty
- No Tip Included
Minimize Backpressure The secret to getting more out of your diesel engine is to give it lots of cool, clean air. The only way that you can get fresh air in, is to get the hot air out. From the spiral louvred high flow muffler to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets the exhaust out fast. Drop exhaust gas temperature by up to 200°F and set the stage for all the performance you want. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
Pure Performance You count on your truck to handle whatever you need it to do. With MBRP performance exhaust you can make that happen with up to 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque not to mention lower EGTs. More pulling power, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency, with an MBRP diesel performance exhaust you will be amazed at what your truck can do.
- MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck.
- Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project.
Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- This series may, with time, develop surface rust which is not covered by the warranty. Winter road conditions and road treatments may accelerate this process.
Part Number: S6212SLM