2003-2007 Cummins 8" Long Arm Lift Kit (BDS653H)
Part Number: BDS653H-122801-3.5
Click here to customize this Kit
|2003-2007||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck||4WD|
|2003-2007||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||4WD|
The long arm lift kit includes solid upper long arms and tubular lower to reduce caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off-road. Everything in this kit helps to maintain OE driving characteristics and steering angles while giving your Cummins a proper lift.
Part Number: BDS653H
- 8" ProRide Coil Springs
- 5" Rear Block Kit
- HD Tubular Upper & Lower Control Arms
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- NX2 Series Shocks
- Transfer Case Indexing Kit
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Extended Bump Stops
- Sway Bar Links
- Double Powedercoating
- Fits up to 38" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38" x 14.0" w/ 17 x 9 and 4.5"
- This system is designed for diesel applications
- Rear U-bolts will not fit dually applications.
- You will need to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering. It should be 3-1/2" or 4" in diameter.
- May require additional driveline modification.
- 2500 Gas models will require modification to the front exhaust crossover pipe on driver side for proper clearance when a transfer case indexing ring kit is installed
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.