|2003-2007||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck||4WD|
|2003-2007||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||4WD|
Take your Cummins to the next level of stance and control of a 4-Link Long-arm suspension while sending it off to the moon with a full 6" of an increased ride height! This suspension system features 6" progressive Pro-Ride Coil Springs and solid steel upper long arms and thick tubular lower long control arms. The long control arm reduces caster change through wheel travel creating a more controlled feeling in the steering wheel both on and off-road.
Part Number: BDS647H
- 6" ProRide Coil Springs
- 4" Rear Block Kit
- Upper Long Arms
- Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Extended Bump Stops
- Sway Bar Links
- Double Powedercoating
- Fits up to 36" Tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 17 x 9 and 5"
- The rear u-bolts will not fit dually applications.
- These vehicles were manufactured with two different diameter rear axles. You will need to measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering. It should be 3-1/2" or 4" in diameter.
- Although unusual, if driveline vibration occurs, order the transfer case drop kit available in the optional accessories section. These transfer case drop kits only work with automatic transmissions.
- Some 4" rear axles with the dual overload option will require four u-bolts 4068 listed in the accessories.
- Depending on the factory transmission mount, some 6" kits may require the transfer case indexing kit if a front driveline vibration persists. See installation instructions for details.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.