Fits: 2003-2007 Dodge Ram w/ Cummins 5.9L 48RE
SunCoast Dodge series torque converters are designed and manufactured in-house. Because of this, the company is able to supply almost any request in regard to stall, torque multiplication, efficiency to custom applications.
Custom designed billet stator provide better torque and efficiency prior to lockup. SunCoast's custom designed CNC machined billet piston houses its 3 disk converter lock up clutches and will not flex like other billet converters on the market. This clutch then applies to the custom CNC machined forged billet cover.
Core deposit required.
- Multiple billet stators for various stalls (1800-3000 stocked)
- Custom pump and turbine modifications (in-house)
- Tig welding to reinforce furnace brazed fins
- Proprietary converter clutches with trapezoid clutch teeth (no round tabs)
- CNC machine billet stators (1800-3000 RPM stall)
- 4140 turbine splines (heat treated depending on application)
- Billet steel and aluminum pistons
- Forged billet cover strength (proprietary Raybestos converter clutch plates)
- Pressure tested welds/spun balanced to ensure highest quality
48RE 2000-STALL BILLET STATOR: Great for towing and mild charger trucks. If a slightly larger charger is used, driving characteristics will remain the same. While this converter remains the same stall speed as the factory one, it couples much more efficiently. This converter also utilizes a completely redesigned billet stator and replaces the thrust washer setup and replaces it with the Torrington thrust bearings. If running a larger charger, refer to the 2361848-9-3D 2,200-stall or higher, along with the option of the shaft.
Part Number: 2361848-3D
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.