Fits: 2003-2007 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
The new Howler VGT Turbo Installation kit includes everything you need to install your own VGT Turbocharger on a common rail 5.9L Cummins. This is a full installation kit, all you need to supply is a VGT Turbocharger and you're ready for installation.
The new VGT Controller allows you to toggle the VGT exhaust brake and controls the vanes in the turbo for optimal spool up.
Part Number: 1047136
- Integrated exhaust brake control with included toggle switch
- Thick-walled exhaust manifold included
- Plug & Play VGT controller kit with wiring harness
- Control module monitors sensor inputs and controls vanes for optimal spool up
- Turbocharger wheel speed control prevents overspeed
- Commanded boost based on throttle position to maximize cruising fuel economy
- Built in safety defaults the vanes open if erroneous sensor data received
- Kit includes all necessary hardware to install
- Does not need OBD port connection
- 2003 to 2004 model year (305HP output) Dodge Ram 2500/3500 with HY35 turbocharger will require a 2004.5-2007 style aftermarket downpipe such as Flo Pro part number 20811
- 2003 to 2005 automatic transmissions require PN: 1047137 for proper installation
- 2003-2005 pick-ups do not maintain torque converter lockup on deceleration - suggest 1030395 Torqloc to improve exhaust brake performance
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.