Considering a replacement turbo or exhaust brake? Get both with the BD Howler VGT kit for common rail Dodge 5.9L trucks. Enjoy the drivability a modern VGT turbo has to offer. Strong exhaust brake rivals butterfly valve type brakes and generates up to 65psi EBP across a wide rpm band. Comes with full install kit including turbo, BD manifold, plug-and-play controller kit, and all necessary fittings for a straightforward installation.
This Howler VGT Kit comes with a full installation kit that includes a Holset Turbo, BD Manifold, plug & play controller kit, and all the necessary fittings, gaskets for a straightforward installation.
Part Number: 1047139
- 450hp-575hp towing trucks BD suggests the 1047139 kit stock HE351VE turbo paired with stock or 60hp injectors
- 575hp-675hp trucks BD suggests the 1047140 kit with Screamer turbo paired with 90-120hp injectors and a R900 CP3 pump
- Integrated exhaust brake control with included toggle switch
- Thick-walled exhaust manifold included
- VSR high speed balanced
- Plug & Play VGT controller kit with wiring harness
- Control module monitors sensor inputs and controls vanes for optimal spool up
- Turbocharger wheel speed control prevents overspeed
- Commanded boost based on throttle position to maximize cruising fuel economy
- Built in safety defaults the vanes open if erroneous sensor data received
- Kit includes all necessary hardware to install
- Factory looking fit and finish
- Does not need OBD port connection
- No core charge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.