Fits: 2001-2002 Dodge Ram w/ 24V 5.9L Cummins
The EZ is the ultimate performance upgrade for the driver that wants affordable adjustability, added towing power, quick and easy installation, and improved fuel economy.
The EZ is also tuned with a special fuel economy level* that improves the atomization of fuel, which in turn allows Edge to add power, while at the same time delivering between a 5-10% improvement in MPG when driving in level one. Add to that the EZ's price point and you have the ultimate value on the performance market today.
There is not another product on the market today that delivers power so safely and so economically, and at the same time is so easy to install.
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a Super Flow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge EZ module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Part Number: 30201
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Additional 65 HP and 180 ft lb Torque
- Increases Fuel Economy*
- Greatly Improves Driveability and Performance
- Helps Eliminate Downshifting While Towing
- Excellent Throttle Response
- Level 1: 20 Horsepower - 45 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 2: 30 Horsepower - 77 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 3: 65 Horsepower - 180 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
- Edge recommends the use of gauges when using any performance upgrade.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.