Fits: 2001-2018 GM LB7/ LLY/ LBZ/ LMM/ LML/ L5P w/ 6.6L Duramax
The BD 1041260 FleX-Plate is designed to reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque. These units are forged billet, precision-balanced and SFI approved for use in race applications. Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement that can cause cracking, these units will fit any OEM or aftermarket torque converter and are affordable enough to replace with a converter or transmission swap. The BD FleX-Plate is a direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit. Great for racing, towing or stock!
Part Number: 1041260
- Meets SFI 29.3 Approval!
- Reliably handle up to 1,500 lb-ft of torque
- Twice the material of the stock flex plate
- Forged billet
- Black Oxide coated to resist corrosion and prevents hydrogen embrittlement caused by common zinc plating
- Allows axial thrust unlike solid flywheel conversions
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the stock unit
- Affordable enough to replace with converter or transmission swap
- Great for racing, towing or stock!
- The factory ring gear is mounted separately from the flexplate. This item does not include the ring gear assembly.
- It must be used with new GM mounting hardware (sold separately). GM part# 97226126 (8 required)
- 2 Hours
- 150,000 Miles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.