Fits: 2001-2016 Duramax w/ 6.6L
The affordable WCP Duramax As-forged Street connecting rods are the perfect solution for a hot street truck making 1,000 HP or less. The as-forged manufacturing process allows for the strength of forging, yet keeps the cost down by removing some of the extra processes that are put into the Competition series rods. These competitively priced connecting rods are forged in Trenton MI & are made from 4340ACQ-certified material.
Part Number: CRC6.6ST
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- All CRC6.6ST connecting rods utilize factory replacement bearings
- All CRC6.6ST connecting rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- All CRC6.6ST connecting rods come standard with ARP2000 7/16″ Fasteners.
- Machined in the vital areas and then shot-peened to reduce stress risers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 HP
- All sets balanced to a +/- 6-gram standard
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.