2500 LB7, LLY, LBZ, & LMM w/ 6.6L Duramax
|2007-2010||GM||3500 LMM w/ 6.6L Duramax|
|2001-2006||GM||1500 HD w/ 6.0L|
|2007||GM||1500 HD Classic w/ 6.0L|
|2001-2010||GM||2500HD w/ 6.0L|
|2001-2006||GM||2500HD w/ 8.1L|
|2007-2010||GM||3500 w/ 6.0L|
The tie rods are 1.5x thicker than OEM for reduced flex and have larger inner ball joints for reduced wear. Testing has shown the BD tie rods can take over double the amount of force than what the OEM rods can handle. Greaseable ball joints come with sintered bearings and allow for better load holding and increased life.
Longer, high-strength through-bolt-designed sway bar end links are included to accommodate larger tie rods and leveling kits. Polyurethane bushings have OEM style shaping for articulation and durability.
The entire kit retains factory geometry for accurate steering and will allow for any OEM replacement parts to drop-in without any geometry sacrifice or modification required. Other upgrade kit designs change the geometry of the steering which can sacrifice safety and drivability for straight-line strength while pulling or racing. This can also create a dangerous "bump steer" where the vehicle becomes uncontrollable on uneven roads. By not altering the steering geometry, the BD upgrade kit saves you from this problem.
Part Number: 1032150
- Forged I-Beam Centerlink 30% stronger than OEM for less deflection
- Tie rods 1.5x larger than OEM
- Larger Greaseable Ball Joints for long service life
- Sway bar end links 1-inch longer than factory to accommodate leveling kits
- Durable polyurethane sway bar end link bushings shaped for articulation and durability
- Forged Centerlink retains factory geometry for accurate steering
- Compatible with OEM components
- Total package offers an economic upgrade for worn-out steering
- Great for leveled trucks!