Fits: 2001-2010 GM Duramax 6.6L
There's a reason why the BD Brake is the most widely-recognized diesel exhaust brake in the industry: It's the best! Compare it to the competition, and you'll see why.
Part Number: 1024311
- BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Spring loaded cylinder
- Provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range
- Rugged, cast-iron housings
- BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing
- Piston ring-seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- All mounting hardware is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Air Compressor Included
- 5 Hours
- 24,000 Miles
- 2006-up suggests installing 2001020/2001030 EXBrake instead
- Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes
- Requires HP Tuner or EFI Live for 2007-2010 LMM engines
- Typical factory exhaust size of 3.5" on 2001-2007 LB7/LLY/LBZ and 4.0" on 2007.5-2010 LMM. Confirm pipe size before ordering.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.