Fits: 2001-2010 GMC HD Truck or Van w/ 6.6L Duramax
The stock Duramax engine oil pan is stamped steel (very poor heat dissipation) and there is a valley in the pan which prevents your old oil from being completely drained on each oil change. This leaves behind nearly a quart of the dirtiest oil, which immediately contaminates your fresh oil.
PPE solves these problems. First, this deep pan is engineered with a flat bottom. This feature allows you to drain all of your oil pans dirty engine oil. Second, its made from cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. Third, >PPEs new deep oil pan holds an extra quart of oil so you will see reduced oil temperature, higher oil pressure, and better lubrication to your engines vital components.
Part Number: Black (114052020) or Raw (114052000)
- Deep Cast Aluminum Deep Engine Oil Pan (17 Bolt Holes)
- Flat bottom - solves the oil drainage problem associated with GM pan
- One quart additional oil capacity
- High Grade Cast Aluminum Alloy for optimal heat dissipation and reduces engine noise
- Raw or Black Powdercoat Finish
- Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened billet stainless steel drain plug
- Unshrouded oil pickup
- Lifetime warranty