2001-2010 Duramax 3" Adventure Series Lift (ZONC31N)
Part Number: ZONC31N
Fits: 2001-2010 GM LB7, LBZ,2500/3500HD w/ 6.6L Duramax (will not fit Dually)
This ZONC31N is a new addition to the Adventure Series lineup of lift systems and is built around the Zone Offroad heavy-duty replacement upper control arms already available for the 01-10 HD trucks. The arms are made from 3/16” steel that is precision laser cut, formed, and fully welded. Preinstalled Raybestos brand ball joints and rubber bushings provide easy installation and long service life.
The ball joint is repositioned to compensate for the added lift and maintain a neutral position at ride height. To complement the improved upper ball joint angles, the kit address the other area often ignored at this lift height – the CV shafts.
- Differential drop system that relocates the differential down 2” for near stock angles at the 3” lift height
- Drop spacer on the passenger’s side
- (2) drop brackets for the front driver’s mount
- Integrated “half cross member” for the driver’s rear mount
- New different skid plate
- 2” rear lift by block & u-bolts
- Front and rear shocks are included and can be upgraded to Nitro versions.
RPO Number: FT2, FT3, FT4, FT5, FT6 or FT7
- Please note that a Frame Bracket Mount modification and a Torsion Bar unloading/loading tool are required when installing this kit.
- RPO codes are located in the glove box – match one of the following in order to determine kit
RPO code must be verified to order the correct kit – this covers the factory torsion key differences.
- 33x12.50 on 17x9 w/ 5" Backspacing. Minor Trimming may be required depending on the model of truck.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are there any other parts required for this install?
This is a complete kit and doesn't require anything extra. The only thing you will need to do after is a wheel alignment.
Will this kit work with a kryptonite steering setup, from what i read the upper control arms cause an issue?
This should be fine to run with any Kryptonite Parts