|2000-2002||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck||3/4 Ton|
|2000-2002||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||1 Ton|
Your 24 Valve is a legendary truck, and whether or not you're talking about a barn find sub 50k example or you've got a 500,000-mile work truck, it'll benefit from a 5" Long Arm lift! This long arm kit gives you greater control as your truck works through its suspension travel because it reduces caster and control arm angle changes. If you're going to go to all the work of lifting it you want to make sure you use the best parts! This BDS kit comes with every part needed to drive in and drive out of the shop!
- 5" Long Arm
- ProRide Coil Springs
- 4.5" Rear Block Kit & Add-A-Leaf
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- NX2 Steering Stabilizer
- Forged Drop Pitman Arm
- Extended polyurethane Bump Stops
- Anti-Sway Bar drop brackets
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 16 x 8 and 4"
- May require exhaust modification
- These vehicles were produced with and without top-mounted overload springs. You will need to identify which your vehicle has before ordering the rear block & add-a-leaf kit.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Pictured with rear spring option. Rear spring option is NOT included. Please reach out if you would like your kit customized.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this kit work on a dually? Thanks