Fits: 2000-2002 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins & 47RE Trans.
Since the stock transmission is only engineered to handle the stock output of your engine and not a whole lot more, you may want to consider increasing the durability of your drivetrain. With the BD 1064184F transmission Kit, you will do just that and no longer have to worry about your transmission trying to keep up with the added power to your engine. With this package, you will also receive BD's heavy-duty transmission pan as well as an auxiliary transmission filter kit for added protection.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1064184F
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- Stock thrust bushings replaced with roller Torrington bearings
- Every transmission is tested on a dyno
- Upgraded Valvebody
- Increased line pressure to 190-200psi
- No shuttle shifting problems
- Drilled intermediate shaft for increased lubrication
- Modified manual valve for lube in all positions
- Billet barrel strut
- Billet band lever
- Clutch Count: OD 6
- Clutch Count: OD DIRECT 10
- Clutch Count: FORWARD 5
- Clutch Count: DIRECT 6
- High temp/energy Raybestos band
- An upgraded governor pressure transducer (47RE/48RE)
- An upgraded governor solenoid - Twice the burst pressure than stock
- An upgraded 48RE sunshell
- Cooler line case saver in every transmission
- BD auxiliary full flow filter kit for extra protection
- BD rigid aluminum heavy duty transmission pan
- Pan heat-dissipating fins keep the temperature down
- Magnetic drain plug
- Pan adds 2qt extra oil capacity
- Not warranted for Race or Sled Pull use
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with a cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
- BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.