|1999-2003||Ford||F250/F350||7.3L Powerstroke, Automatic Transmission|
Banks 55266 SmartLock electronic braking device automatically activates when conditions call for braking. SmartLock locks the torque converter and simultaneously raises transmission-line pressure, to smoothly reduce the speed of your Powerstroke. Besides saving wear-and-tear on your service brakes, SmartLock prolongs automatic transmission durability by increasing its holding capacity, eliminating excessive clutch slippage, and cooling transmission-fluid temperatures. For use with Banks Brake.
Banks Part Number: 55266
- Saves wear-and-tear on your service brakes
- Prolongs automatic transmission durability by increasing its holding capacity
- For use with Banks Brake
- For vehicles with Automatic Transmission
- Automatically activates when Banks Brake is active
- Locks the torque converter and simultaneously raises trans-line pressure
- Integrated electronic SmartLock module
- Wire loom
- Mounting hardware
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.