Fits: 1999 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
Recommended injectors: 180cc | 30%
Minimum injectors: 160cc | Stock
Maximum injectors: 238cc | 80%
Due to the popularity of the KC38r Tiger Turbo for the 7.3L, KC Turbos has made a smaller version of the turbo for those running average size injectors. The 63mm compressor wheel has been modelled after the 366SXE compressor wheel and maintains the same profile, shape, and blade style however, it is drastically different. This 63mm wheel utilizes a larger, 7x7 wheel with extended tip technology, has thicker blades, thicker hub, thicker backing and is reverse rotation. Combine these features and you receive a bigger, stronger wheel making it much less prone to fatigue and wheel burst. The turbine wheel has also increased in size from the old 70mm to a whopping 74mm. While they were at it, KC turbos also increased the shaft thickness from 6.4mm to 7.5mm.
- 4" ported housing with drilled hole anti-surge for high flow
- 63mm 7x7 SXE style compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- 73mm SXE style turbine wheel
- Big Head Waste-gate Actuator for elevated boost control
- High Flow deleted EBPV outlet flange
- Dual Ball Bearing turbo (rebuildable in the factory)
- 100% drop in turbo
- Comes with all gaskets and o-rings to install
- Comes with new 4" intake boot
- If you have a Plastic CCV OR CCV Mod, Please E-mail us your order number as well as the type of CCV you have. This will affect the type of boot sent with the turbo
- The Turbocharger featured in the picture is the polished version. Most turbochargers will typically come sand-cast unless specifically requested, however, a polished cover may be added for an additional fee.
All KC Turbos are assembled and built in the United States. They will be special order until we have good stock and may take up to two weeks for delivery. Let us know if you're in a rush so we can get them rushed up!
KC Part Number: 300393