Currently On Backorder with No ETA
Fits: 1999.5-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
Supports: Up to 205cc/30% injectors
Due to the popularity of the KC38r Tiger Turbo for the 7.3L, KC Turbos has made a smaller version of the turbo for those running average-size injectors. The 63mm compressor wheel has been modeled after the 366SXE compressor wheel and maintains the same profile, shape, and blade style however, it is drastically different. This 63mm wheel utilizes a larger, 7x7 wheel with extended tip technology, has thicker blades, thicker hub, thicker backing and is reverse rotation. Combine these features and you receive a bigger, stronger wheel making it much less prone to fatigue and wheel burst. The turbine wheel has also increased in size from the old 70mm to a whopping 74mm. While they were at it, KC turbos also increased the shaft thickness from 6.4mm to 7.5mm.
Part Number: 300242
- 4" ported housing with drilled hole anti-surge for high flow
- 63mm 7x7 SXE style compressor wheel with extended tip technology
- 73mm SXE style turbine wheel
- Big Head Waste-gate Actuator for elevated boost control
- High Flow deleted EBPV outlet flange
- Dual Ball Bearing turbo (rebuildable in the factory)
- 100% drop in turbo
- Comes with all gaskets and o-rings to install
- Comes with new 4" intake boot
- Supports: Up to 205cc/30% injectors
- All KC Turbos are assembled and built in the United States. They will be special order until we have good stock and may take up to two weeks for delivery. Let us know if you're in a rush so we can get them rushed up!
- Recommended adding these products for best results
- Upgrading your Up-Pipes
- Upgrading EBPV Pedestal
- Running custom tuning
- EXHAUST BRAKES: Do exhaust brakes work with KC turbos? KC Turbos has found that some brands have clearance issues and might cause the brake to hinder performance, rub the turbine wheel, or cause other issues. These brakes typically use some sort of flapper to close which causes extreme exhaust back pressure to aid in braking. This can be hard on a turbo and motor and is not recommended. It will be up to the customer to verify fitment and functionality.
- KC turbos are designed to fit directly in 7.3 equipped pick-up trucks. Although KC turbos can drop into 7.3 equipped Vans, you will need to modify the turbo intake boot and down-pipe for proper fitment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.