Fits: 1999.5-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
This BD 1047002 Billet compressor wheel kit comes with a BD Heavy Sprung Wastegate and is a replacement for the stock turbochargers on 1994-2003 7.3L Power Strokes. It eliminates the compressor surge that is common for these applications. By also offering more airflow at upper boost levels, this upgrade breathes new life to your stock turbo and allows for more efficient output when using mild power-increasing modules and tuners. The lightweight Billet Milled 9-bladed extended tip Compressor Wheel has improved performance and response over their previous cast Wicked Wheel design and results in quicker spooling, reduces EGTs, improved fuel economy and reduced visible emissions. Additional efficiencies are achieved with their adjustable heavy sprung Waste Gate Control to increase boost pressures and prevent leakage or creep from the stock spring compressing.
Part Number: 1047002
- Keeps the wastegate valve closed longer for more bottom-end response
- Prevents wastegate "creep"
- High temperature resistant Nomex diaphragm
- Heavier spring
- Turnbuckle for easy and precise boost pressure settings
- Billet or Cast replacement compressor wheel for stock turbos
- Higher flow
- Billet Milled 9-bladed extended tip wheel design
- Quicker Spooling
- Eliminates Compressor Surging
- Reduces EGTs
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Reduces Visible Emissions
- Higher Boost Pressure
- Ford OEM and Garrett Replacement Turbos only
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
- Will not work on early 1999 PowerStrokes (build date 03/21/99 and earlier)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.