1999-2004 Powerstroke 4WD 2" Leveling Spring Kit (BDS313H)
Part Number: BDS313H
Click here to customize this Kit
|1999-2004||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||4WD|
Clean up the look of your 7.3 with this BDS Suspension 2" Leveling Kit. With two front Glide-Ride Leaf Springs, bolt-style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs for a smooth ride through wheel travel. BDS kits are some of the most complete kits out there, meaning; it has everything you need for installation.
Part Number: BDS313H
- Fits up to 33" Wheels
- Front Glide Leaf Springs
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Levels out the high rear factory stance
- BDS NX2 Series Shocks
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 33" x 12.50" w/ 16 x 8 and 4" (Trimming may be required)
- Will NOT fit vehicles manufactured before 3/1/99
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- These trucks were manufactured with two different style front u-bolts. You will need to know if your front leaf spring u-bolts are square or are halfway between round and square with a gentle radius around the OE cast u-bolt plate before ordering.
- The stock Super Duty came with a rear 2", 3", or 4" rear block. You may need to change the block and/or u-bolts in order to level the truck.
- #003202, #003402, #003602, #003609, #003802, and #003809 come with OE rubber bushings installed
- Confirm build date, front u-bolt type, and rear leaf pack overload position before ordering
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.