Developed in conjunction with the Holset turbocharger and Cummins Engine companies, the Quick Turbo turbine housing eliminates sluggishness out of the hole and produces strong acceleration. Quick-Turbo produces massive torque right from idle, achieves a higher peak faster, maintains boost through the powerband, and won't over-boost your 7.3L Powerstroke. Banks exclusive 24458 BigHead wastegate actuator prevents wastegate blow-open by keeping the valve seated at higher pressures, increasing mid-range torque and top-end power. Banks corrects boost-level limits in late 1999.5-2003 models with a high-boost compressor wheel, built for higher boost levels without compromising turbo performance.
Banks Part Number: 24458
- Developed to maximize turbo-diesel efficiency
- Provides massive instantaneous torque
- Delivers quick, controlled turbo boost
- Includes Quick-Turbo housing, Big-Head wastegate actuator, and Compressor Wheel
- Quick-Turbo housing
- Big-Head wastegate actuator
- Compressor Wheel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.