Fits: 1999-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke & 4R100 Trans.
Since the stock transmission is only engineered to handle the stock output of your engine and not a whole lot more, you may want to consider increasing the durability of your drivetrain. With the BD 1064444F Transmission Kit, you will do just that and no longer have to worry about your transmission trying to keep up with the added power to your engine. With this package, you will also receive BD's heavy-duty transmission pan as well as an auxiliary transmission filter kit for added protection.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1064444F
- Increase the durability of your drivetrain
- The BD aluminum HD deep-pan increases oil capacity by 6qt
- Re-calibrated accumulator body
- Quicker, firmer shifts
- Full shift kit with line mod valve to increase pressures
- Increased pressure to converter
- Added lube circuits to OD planet
- Added lube and support to output and intermediate shafts
- Drilled and tapped direct and intermediate feeds to prevent leaks at the case
- Upgraded OD snap ring
- Machined center support
- Reworked front pump
- Fully rollerized geartrain
- Clutch Count: COAST CLUTCH 2
- Clutch Count: FORWARD 5 (25% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: DIRECT 5
- Clutch Count: LOW REVERSE 7 (17% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: INTERMEDIATE 4 (33% increase over OEM)
- Clutch Count: OVERDRIVE 4 (33% increase over OEM)
- Each transmission is dyno-tested
- 1990-2003 include auxiliary frame mounted full flow filter kit
- No Race abuse covered. Remote filter required for inspection with a cooler flow rate in GPM at Oil/Air transmission cooler outlet.
- 2wd 4R100 vehicles with attached driveline brake assembly will require the 4wd model
- Add "LR" for 4:88 rear end ratio or lower (i.e. 1064444FLR or 1064444FPTOLR)
- Add "PTO" to part number for PTO provision (i.e. 1064444FPTO or 1064444FPTOLR)
- BD torque converter must be installed at the time of installation of the transmission - use of a 3rd party or OE converter will invalidate the transmission warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.