Fits: 1999.5-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
The Upgraded Garret 38r CHRA Replacement Center section is designed to drop into your late 1999.5 to 2003 Garret 38r turbos. Until now, there has been no effective way to rebuild a ball-bearing turbo at home. That's where this CHRA comes into play. It will not only allow you to rebuild your turbo, but you will also be increasing the performance output of your turbo with the upgraded 300x turbine wheel and KC Billet compressor wheel.
Part Number: 300761
- Drop in ready
- Upgraded 300x turbine wheel
- Upgraded KC billet compressor wheel
- Easily rebuildable Journal-bearing design
- Quicker spool-up
- More boost
- Increased HP and TQ
- Please note that there is no warranty on any DIY products
- This will NOT fit any other turbo. Not the stock tp38 or gtp38 or D66 or Brute 66 or any other KC Turbo.
- This is only meant for a genuine Garrett gtp38r 66mm ball-bearing turbo rebuild/modification into a journal-bearing CHRA.
- All KC Turbos are assembled and built in the United States. They will be special order until we have good stock and may take up to two weeks for delivery. Let us know if you're in a rush so we can get them rushed up!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.