Fits: 1999-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
Really give your truck a performance edge with this 7.3L Powerstroke cold air intake from Sinister Diesel. It has been designed, engineered, and fabricated in-house, so you know this cold air intake is of excellent quality. Enjoy improved throttle response and turbo spool-up for your 1999 to 2003 Powerstroke 7.3L engine. It’s perfect for towing, hauling, racing, and even just everyday driving.
Each cold air intake features precision CNC mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for a durable and smooth intake and perfect fitment. The reusable cotton filter is durable and saves you from having to buy throw-away filters periodically. Included silicone couplers can endure the high heat of your diesel engine. All mounting hardware comes with the kit.
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- Oversized Long Lasting Reusable Cotton Filter Media
- Significantly Improved Throttle Response and Turbo Spool-up
- Great for Daily Driving, Towing or Race Day
- Perfect When Paired With a Sinister Diesel Exhaust or Tuner
- Polished and Powder Coated in our Signature Sinister Blue
- Easy, Drop-In Installation with Basic Hand Tools and Minimum Experience
- CNC Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intake Tube
- Reusable Cotton Media Filter
- Installation Hardware
- Q: I know it is stronger and looks better, but doesn't aluminum conduct more heat than plastic?
- A: From a technical standpoint, aluminum will conduct heat a little better because it is metal, but the thin-walled tubing allows the heat to dissipate from the moving air much faster. The issue with a plastic intake tubing is that while it takes just as much time to heat up, it takes a considerable amount more time to dissipate that heat build-up, also known as heat soak, within the tubing. Pick up your air intake today and experience Sinister's 5 quality standards for yourself.
Part Number: SD-CAI-7.3