Fits: 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
The oil system in your engine is crucial to the truck's performance and life. Keeping your oil clean is what it all comes down to. The Sinister oil filter kit is here to do just that. This adds the best oil filter available on the market with our parts to filter better than any other filter on the market.
This bypass oil filter removes more contaminants from your engine’s oil than any other oil filter, and it even improves upon the factory oiling system providing maximum engine protection to ensure your Ford Super Duty truck stays on the road. This filter fits 1999 through 2003 Ford Super Duty trucks with the 7.3L PowerStroke diesel engine
The Sinister Diesel 1999-2003 Powerstroke 7.3L bypass oil filter kit comes with everything you need for the installation. It includes braided steel lines, a mounting bracket and all required hardware. It also comes with an Amsoil 2 Micron oil filter, which is the best filter on the market. The main components for the bypass oil filter are fully CNC machined from steel and billet aluminum, and the filter block has a powder-coated finished in the signature Sinister Blue that adds both style and durability.
Every Sinister Diesel part is manufactured and tested at the California headquarters, and it comes with the legendary Sinister Warranty.
- Filter block is CNC Machined from solid billet aluminum
- Anodized in Sinister Blue for great looks and protection from corrosion
- Solid Steel Mounting Bracket
- Reduced oil contamination
- The included 2-Micron oil filter captures much smaller particles than the OEM primary oil filter
- (1) Amsoil 2 Micron Oil Filter
- (1) Billet Aluminum Filter Block
- Braided Stainless Lines
- Mounting Bracket
- Required Installation Hardware
- 1 Year Warranty
- Will NOT work with aftermarket power steps
Part Number: SD-EOF-7.3
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.