Fits: 1999-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
MBRP Exhausts are designed to fit all wheelbase & cab configurations unless otherwise specified.
The MBRP S62220SLM 5" Turbo Back Exhaust System has been constructed to the same specifications as their top of the line Pro Series Systems. Built from 16 gauge T409 Stainless Steel, The MBRP SLM Series performance exhaust system offers a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. Featuring a two-piece tail, they replaced the muffler with an MBRP muffler delete pipe to provide you with an ultimate free-flow exhaust.
MBRP Part Number: S62220SLM
- Straight Pipe Turbo Back Exhaust System
- Stainless T409 Construction
- Muffler delete pipe to provide an ultimate free-flow exhaust
- Gain Up to 18HP & 28ft/lbs More Torque.
- Lower EGT's
- 5" Stainless Steel Piping
- No Muffler - No Tip
- 5 Year Warranty
Minimize Backpressure The secret to getting more out of your diesel engine is to give it lots of cool, clean air. The only way that you can get fresh air in, is to get the hot air out. From the spiral louvred high flow muffler to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets the exhaust out fast. Drop exhaust gas temperature by up to 200°F and set the stage for all the performance you want. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
Pure Performance You count on your truck to handle whatever you need it to do. With MBRP performance exhaust you can make that happen with up to 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque not to mention lower EGTs. More pulling power, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency, with an MBRP diesel performance exhaust you will be amazed at what your truck can do.
- MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck
- Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project
- Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- This series may, with time, develop surface rust which is not covered by the warranty. Winter road conditions and road treatments may accelerate this process
- No Muffler
- No Tip
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.