Fits: 1999-2003 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
MBRP Exhausts are designed to fit all wheelbase & cab configurations unless otherwise specified.
The MBRP S6200P 4" Single Side Turbo Back Exhaust System w/ Muffler has been constructed to the same specifications as their top of the line Pro Series. It has been built from heavy-duty aluminized steel that offers a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. While the seams are a major point of rust through with some budget systems, MBRP's systems are fully sealed which adds years of life.
- 4" Mandrel Bent Exhaust System W/ Muffler (Aluminized Steel)
- Lowers EGT's
- Gain up to 18HP
- Gain up to 28 ft/lb of Torque
- Bolt-on Hangers
- Everything for Installation Included
- 1-Year Warranty
The secret to getting more out of your diesel engine is to give it lots of cool, clean air. The only way that you can get fresh air in, is to get the hot air out. From the spiral louvred high flow muffler to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets the exhaust out fast. Drop exhaust gas temperature by up to 200°F and set the stage for all the performance you want. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
You count on your truck to handle whatever you need it to do. With MBRP performance exhaust you can make that happen with up to 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque not to mention lower EGTs. More pulling power, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency, with an MBRP diesel performance exhaust you will be amazed at what your truck can do.
- MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck
- Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project
- Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Doesn't Include Tip
- Not for use on vehicles equipped with a Catalytic Converter
MBRP Part Number: S6200P
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.