Fits: 1999-2002 Dodge Cummins 2500/3500
- BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Spring-loaded cylinder
- Pressure regulation
- Provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range
- Rugged, cast-iron housings
- BD's exclusive alum bronze bushing
- Piston ring-seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand-up under the harsh, high heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- All mounting hardware is made of corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Air compressor included
- There's a reason why the BD Brake is the most widely-recognized diesel exhaust brake in the industry: It's the best! Compare it to the competition, and you'll see why.
Part Number: 2033137
- Trucks with automatic transmissions are suggested to also install an AutoLoc for electronic controlled lock-converters, or, a lower stall converter for manual or no lock-up converters
- Trucks with aftermarket turbos (with the exception of 1045161 Killer B) would require remote mount exhaust brake
- Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.